Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You set the scene

You go through changes, it may seem strange Is this what your put here for?
You think you are happy, and you are happy
That's what your happy for
There's a man who can't decide if he should
Fight for what his father thinks is right

There are people wearing frowns who'll screw you up
But they would rather screw you down
At my request I ask for nothing
You get nothing in return
If your nice you'll bring me water
If you don't I will burn

This is the time and life we are living
You'll face each day with a smile
For the time that I've been given such a short while
And the things I do consist of more then style
There are places I am going

This is the only thing I am sure of
And that's all that lives is going to die
And there'll always be people here to wonder why?
And for every happy hello, there will be goodbye
There be time to put yourself up

Everything I've seen needs rearranging
And for anyone who thinks it strange
Then you should be the first to want to make this change
And for everyone who thinks that life is just a game
Do you like the part your playing?

I see your picture, it's in the same old frame
We meet again  - Arthur Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment